The reviews and opinions below are posted by SnapFiles visitors. They do not necessarily reflect our opinion, and they are solely based upon the experience of individual users.
1. I tested 3 others. I didn't download a java based software because I don't need the extra features. Java programs tend to take up too much resources.
2. My requirement is to monitor my car porch with the least resources possible, with my PC that is equipped with ATI 9200 VIVO, using Windows XP.
3. Initially I'd a problem with the default setup. After setting up, I expect it to maintain the setup. I didn't realise that I need to save the settings as the subsequent default.
4. Another problem is in finding ways to hide the review and menu. It is actually available in the menu.
5. The video setup should be done on another program. In my case, I used Nero Video Capture. The video setup in wcapture is only in the size of the image. No other adjustment is possible.
6. I had tested the remote server on my Dell Axim X50v without any problem.
7. This program is small and the output is small with date stamps on the names.