The reviews and opinions below are posted by SnapFiles visitors. They do not necessarily reflect our opinion, and they are solely based upon the experience of individual users.
It installs as an Outlook feature that you access in Outlook via File > Backup.
It only has 3 options that you can set.
1. "remind me to backup every ## days"
2. "backup these personal folder files: ....
3. "file location" ...
that's it! A dialog will pop up as a reminder, saying: "backup will start after you close Outlook" You have two options, OK or Cancel.
The reasons we can't use it in a small business environment:
1. Most people will keep outlook open all day, and then just shut down the computer, so it'll never start backing up.
2. People tend to say 'cancel' at the friendly backup prompt, so the backup never happens.
3. It doesn't zip the created backup.
Conclusion: Perfect for personal backup, bad for business/controlled environment.
trace domain connections on a world map
streaming media server
Wi-Fi Site Surveys, Discovery and Troubleshooting
convert video and music files between formats
prevent accidental installations of third party offers
file undelete and data recovery utility
Remote Desktop and Support Software