The reviews and opinions below are posted by SnapFiles visitors. They do not necessarily reflect our opinion, and they are solely based upon the experience of individual users.
What made me choose FC:
- A very clean UI
- "My Network Places" is now supported as an additional drive
- It lets you save "Layouts", which are "snapshots" of the program. Say you split the windows horizontally and select two folders. Then you save a layout, and go back to your regular view. You reselect the layout and everything is rearranged
- It has a *powerful* synchronize tool
- "Favorites Tools" is greatly implemented. You can easily send parameters like current folder or file to the utility (Winmerge in my case)
- Very well mapped shortcuts (customizable)
In time,I started finding little things here and there:
- Select files with same extension (than the one that's selected)
- Clicking the path bar, brings a history list. Clicking on a section of the path, it takes you to the selected parent folder (GREAT)
- "View only selected files"
A very usable, very useful program. Get it.
advanced image scaling software
take and manage notes
quickly arrange windows on your desktop
capture and upload screenshots to your cloud provider
remote control and desktop sharing
network and server monitoring
file undelete and data recovery utility