The reviews and opinions below are posted by SnapFiles visitors. They do not necessarily reflect our opinion, and they are solely based upon the experience of individual users.
The filters available on it are wholly inadequate. All you can filter for are from-address, word in body, and the mysterious "received with." There is no auto-delete function, but only: Answer, Move, Mark as Read.
Even with the language set to English, some things are still in German (what does Abbrechen mean? Schliessen?), and misspelled English (Shurtcut, Startmenu, Default-Mailclient). The tips suggest you press Strg-Del key. What is the Strg key? Ctrl? Alt? Shift?
There is no way to enter the program without entering a password for one of your accounts.
Koma-Mail could turn out to be useful, and the interface is pretty clean, but it's in toddler stage. I'd go with PortableThunderbird or something else, if you use Koma-Mail because it fits on a memory stick.
It stinks if you want to brand your emails with a background JPEG and signature. It's too hard. You should be able to:
- Create multiple templates/signatures
- Pick a default template for each email account, or each domain name
- Click Write and auto-use the default template
- Have option to use a special forwarding template for fwded emails
You shouldn't have to add the template folder by hand, nor double-click on the template to create a new email, nor copy forwards to new emails.
My perfect email program:
- Does the above
- Tames the inbox, like Thunderbird
- Can specify the folder to store the mail
- Can attach other mail files, like Outlook
- Can run from USB memory card, like PortableThunderbird
- When running via USB, downloads a copy from the mail server (does not delete)
- Saves the email file(s) in encrypted format
convert video and music files between formats
file and folder synchronization
Open-source digital darkroom software
Wi-Fi Site Surveys, Discovery and Troubleshooting
manage and organize your movies and TV shows
convert emails to PDF and other formats
network and server monitoring