The reviews and opinions below are posted by SnapFiles visitors. They do not necessarily reflect our opinion, and they are solely based upon the experience of individual users.
It has tabs of convert category, its kinda confusing, also in the menu, seems coded by a newbie.
Very nice interface, the resize start button is kinda awkward in the same place as the configuration, but you get used to it. the resizing seems slower than others (irfan). ++ it has a choice of jpeg compression methods ! ++ 1 file .EXE no install ! great.
Well i wanted a 1 file resizer.
This makes a .ini of its settings.
Dont like this because:
- it does not show the directory its saving in, you have to go to the menu.
- when you say save to c:
esized it does not create the directory, and just gives error.
- does not handle drag and drop of folder (just select all files and drag and drop)
WCapture is THE BEST.
2 files! 1.5mb! does ALL:
- excellent streaming to web http no Flash plugin needed or other b.s.
- file save jpeg.
- ftp save.
- excellent processor usage.
- excellent interface: all needed options in your face. dont need to waste time going thru menus. 1 click and http server is running.
Tried all other webcam freeware from here, went back to WCapture.
NONE can do the http streaming as well, and theyre bloated 20mb, tens of files for what??? they use 40% of processor, streaming sucks/doesnt work. (yaw,u broadcast, webcam publisher...)
thumbs up for WCapture.
take and manage notes
manage your iPod without iTunes
advanced image scaling software
update and install Windows drivers
Remote Desktop and Support Software
network and server monitoring
recover images from memory cards