I read complaints about some screen capture software being too large to be portable or not portable or other things. Ok, this is not a fancy capture tool, but here are some bad and good...
1. It doesn't seem to have a capture key assignment for local usage. Would still work fine locally though.
(NOTE:It does take over the print key so if you hit "print", it will take a screen shot)
2. Not as many options as some, but then again, this depends on your needs.
1. It's worked off every PC I threw it at from USB by simply sticking the .exe file on the USB, which means, it works well as portable.
2. Has enough options with it so if it is used as portable, you aren't left with just one main capture type like .jpg. You have other options.
3. Leaves out just enough to be light, yet effective.
4. Has an area select for select screen shots.
To sum it up, this would work fine for a local or portable screen capture utility and will now become the one I carry around with me.
Great and free.
Back to product details Add your review...