I didn't think I'd find this interesting at first, but quickly realized how I could delete chunks of an exported image leaving a cool split pick with a custom background. This would be great to make an animation with as the pieces fall back together. Not a lot of options but does what it's supposed to do and well.
Splitz has a slider for large images. I could not find this feature on the Castle image splitter. I uninstalled Castle and am sticking with Splitz.
- image and split lines separation (you can use your work on other image, perhaps updated version of the image) - other free products don't have it!
- export to few formats (additional jpeg preview)
- very good quality of generated images
- ease of use
- deleting lines (is there any?) - I deal with it by dropping a line out of bounds and then opening "grid file" with a notepad and deleting them manually
- you can not split a single cell, you have to split entire image
Back to product details Add your review...