This page shows you how often RouterPassView has been updated with us over the past few months.
We also try to include additional information for each update (new features, changes etc.), however this information may not always be available.
Apr 15, 2013 v1.47
Nov 09, 2012 v1.46
Sep 27, 2012 v1.45
Sep 18, 2012 v1.42
Sep 05, 2012 v1.41
Jun 18, 2012 v1.40
Apr 24, 2012 v1.39
Mar 20, 2012 v1.38
Mar 15, 2012 v1.37
Jan 11, 2012 v1.36
Dec 14, 2011 v1.35
Aug 02, 2011 v1.33
Jul 25, 2011 v1.32
Jul 07, 2011 v1.31
Jun 22, 2011 v1.30
Jun 20, 2011 v1.29
Jun 13, 2011 v1.28
- Added support for more NETGEAR router models.
Jan 27, 2011 v1.27
Dec 27, 2010 v1.26
Nov 06, 2010 v1.25
- Added support for D-Link DSL-604T and other models that their config file begins with LMMC signature.
Nov 02, 2010 v1.20
- Added /sascii command-line option - Save the decrypted router file as Ascii text file.
Added /shex command-line option - Save the decrypted router file as hex-dump text file.
Added /sraw command-line option - Save the decrypted router file as raw binary file.
Oct 19, 2010 v1.16
- Added support for other versions of Edimax router file - currently only in Hex Dump mode.
Jul 29, 2010 v1.15
- Fixed issue: Removed the wrong encoding from the xml string, which caused problems to some xml viewers.
Jun 24, 2010 v1.10
- Added 1Grab Password From IE Window` option - Allows you to open the router configuration interface in Internet Explorer, and then grab the password stored inside the password text-box of the router Web page.
Jun 12, 2010 v1.05
- Added support for D-Link DIR-300, and possibly similar models.
Jun 08, 2010 v1.04
- Added support for Sitecom WL-351, and possibly other models.
May 30, 2010 v1.03
- Fixed bug: user names of D-Link routers were wrong.
May 28, 2010 v1.02
- Added support for D-Link DIR-655, and possibly other models (with gateway_settings.gws filename)
Added support for Sanex SA 5100, and possibly other models.
Fixed bug: Copy to clipboard (Ctrl+C) was disabled in text mode.
May 25, 2010 v1.01
- Added support for Tomato firmware.
Added the password of support user for D-Link DSL-2540U and possibly other routers.
May 17, 2010 v1.00
Keep track of your favorite apps!
Create a free SnapFiles member account to add apps to your Favorites or Watchlist. Keep track of your downloads and get update notifications.
Register for free!