This page shows you how often Registry First Aid has been updated with us over the past few months.
We also try to include additional information for each update (new features, changes etc.), however this information may not always be available.
Feb 20, 2013 v9.1.0
Jan 15, 2013 v9.0.0
- Support for Windows 8; new error category `Invalid Uninstall records`; registry scan is now much faster; some basic adaptation to touchscreens; support of multi-monitor configurations; fast `open in RegEdit` functions;close filter and legend forms on Escape key press
Oct 09, 2012 v8.3.0
Jan 28, 2012 v8.2.0
- Show number of available suggested corrections if one or more found for each error entry; Icon for shortcut folder in Start Menu; Icon added to `open in RegEdit` menu for Registry Manage; option to restore default Excluded Paths to Scan for Corrections in settings and much more
Apr 11, 2011 v8.1.0
- Fixed a number of bugs and added + decreased size of RFA installation file; + Registry Search feature now has list of excluded registry keys under the Advanced Settings; + Excluded Registry Keys settings now have new selection list for excluded categories - with pictures; and more.
Dec 11, 2010 v8.0.1
- fixed bug: under some Windows 32-bit XP SP3 RFA found several thousands false errors under Invalid File Associations and ActiveX/COM categories and was unable to `fix` them; and some other program improvements.
Oct 26, 2010 v8.0.0
- Complete rewrite from Delphi to C++ to provide true low level 64 bit compatibility. + Windows 32 & 64 bit support; full unicode support; new interface; new enhanced registry scan engine; speed of registry snapshot comparison is much increased; and much more.
Aug 24, 2010 v7.1.1
- Windows 7 Compatibility; fixed bug with not removing empty folders remained in backup folder after full
registry restore; updates in language files
Keep track of your favorite apps!
Create a free SnapFiles member account to add apps to your Favorites or Watchlist. Keep track of your downloads and get update notifications.
Register for free!