PDF-ShellTools has been updated 3 times over the past 12 months
Jan 24, 20173.1.1
- Fixes a bug regarding garbled text on the tools infotips for some languages.
The split tool was producing broken PDFs when using the option keep bookmarks.
The extract images tool can now also extract images from .cbz,.cbr,.epub,.xps,.docx,.pptx, etc.
Jan 11, 20173.1
- For increasingly stability, the preview handler tools now run on its own out-of-process server.
File renaming functionality added to the preview handler tools.
Enhancements added to the find duplicates tool, now with dynamic selectors.
Possibility to use the image DPI information to scale the page, when converting images to PDF.
The Windows Search index browser tool can now browse any of the indexed file types, not just PDFs
Jun 15, 20163.0
- A new shell extension. The PDF filter handler metadata properties extender
Optimize images tool, able to color convert and resample the document images, to reduce file size.
Barcodes object added to the stamp tool. To stamp 1D, 2D and composite type barcodes.
The stamp tool dynamic text functionality can now use custom scripts to generate the dynamic value.
The InfoEdit handler extension can now edit all the metadata properties and use advanced expressions
Dec 15, 20152.6.3
- Split by top-level bookmarks functionality added to the split/extract pages tool.
The My Scripts Bookmark object has now a DestPageIndex property that returns the destination page.
Adds some missing parameters to the command line interface of the Merge and Insert pages tools
Oct 28, 20152.6.2
Aug 31, 20152.6.1
- Attachments and Bookmarks handling functionality added to the My Scripts API.
Two new scripted functions, HasBookmarks and HasAttachments.
Two new sample scripts.
Apr 29, 20152.6
- The GUI is now high DPI aware, per-monitor on Windows 8.1 and up.
On multi-monitor systems, the tool dialog window will open at the monitor where the mouse is.
ConvertImagesToBW command line function. To convert PDF images to black and white, or grayscale.
Show console window option added to the My Tools functionality.
Close method added to the IFileObject of the My Scripts API. To close the file open handle.
Feb 18, 20152.5
- My Tools - the versatility of the command line interface directly from the Shell context menu
Preview Handler Tools stand alone metadata edit pane
Backup and restore settings functionality
Possibility to define a custom metadata property as of multi-values type.
Oct 28, 20142.4.1
- Fixes several bugs in the preview handler tools
Oct 22, 20142.4
- Preview handler tools - view, edit and capture metadata from the Windows Explorer preview pane
Command line interface added to the extract images tool.
Command line interface added to the My Scripts tool.
BatesStartNum parameter added to the Stamp tool.
Fix several issues that occur when installing, or running, from a standard user Windows account.
Mar 04, 20142.3.1
- Fix two important bugs in the property handler.
Adds small enhancements to the Windows Search index browser tool.
Feb 19, 20142.3
- Windows Search tools, to manage the Windows Search PDFs metadata indexation.
Its now easy to share a My Scripts script with the import and export functions.
Many bug fixes, with an important one in the 64-bit version of the property handler.
Jan 28, 20142.2
Stamp tool with insert multimedia functionality, to add Flash SWFs, MP3s, FLVs and H.264 video.
Deskew functionality added to the rotate tool.
Dynamic bookmark names added to the merge and insert pages tools.
Export to CSV functionality added to the find duplicates tool.
Mar 19, 20132.1.3
- Maintenance release, that fixes a long list of bugs but that also adds some enhancements.
Jan 28, 20132.1.2
- The column handler now works on 64-bit Windows.
Windows Explorer alike tools (64-bit), were crashing when showing the PDF files context menu, or at the closing of the program.
Jan 24, 20132.1.1
- This is a patch release that fix a myriad of bugs.
Jan 09, 20132.1
- Scripting functionality added to the Rename tool.
More functionality added to the My Scripts API.
The Windows Search indexer was not indexing custom defined metadata properties, in 32-bit Windows.
Many other small bug fixes and general improvements.
Dec 12, 20184.108.40.206
Dec 05, 20122.0
- Add signature tool, to digitally sign our PDF documents.
A new powerful context menu tool, the My Scripts.
Find duplicates tool, to easily find and manage PDF document duplicates.
Extract images tool, with drag&drop and batch extraction of image objects or entire page renderings.
Renewed rename tool
Possibility to add OnClick actions
PDF type stamp objects have now the possibility to be previewed in place, while designing the stamp.
Many bug fixes and other small improvements.
Aug 16, 20220.127.116.11-6
Back to PDF-ShellTools
- This release includes essentially bug fixes.