Jan 19, 20164.0.7
- Updated publishers signing certificate to SHA2
Added advanced file naming capablities
Resolved an attachment export error
Other improvements for Outlook 2016.
Mar 06, 20153.6.3
Jan 22, 20153.5
- Improved email-to-pdf rendering.
Ability to apply multiple Outlook folders to a single export operation
Added ability to process emails that contain email file attachments (.msg/.eml files).
Added logical breadcrumb naming to recursive email processing.
Various stability enhancements for Outlook 2013.
Jun 07, 20126.96.36.199
- Included logic to improve nested directory exports.
Addressed issue with long path folder names that exceed Windows limits.
May 19, 20142.3.3
Dec 23, 20188.8.131.52
- Improved compability with Windows 8
Enhanced performance with Outlook 2013 64bit
Faster email export to PDF
An option in the naming schema to indicate if there is an attachment in file name
Resolved an issue where PowerPoint was being closed during scheduled export execution
Sep 25, 20132.3
Jun 12, 20184.108.40.20664
Mar 30, 20132.2.5
Sep 29, 20220.127.116.1170
Apr 24, 2018.104.22.1686
Feb 13, 2022.214.171.1243
Dec 14, 20112.0
Back to MessageExport for Outlook
- Includes additional export profiles, ability to export many emails to a single pdf file, ability to manually select file attachments processed during an export, and bug fixes.