This page shows you how often Gmail Notifier Pro has been updated with us over the past few months.
We also try to include additional information for each update (new features, changes etc.), however this information may not always be available.
May 18, 2013 v5.0
- This release adds support for Microsoft Exchange notifications using Exchange Web Services. The e-mail composer also supports sending messages using a Microsoft Exchange server.
Version 5.0 also includes support for Microsoft SkyDrive accounts, and similar to the Google Drive support, you can get notifications when any document is modified.
Another new features is the built-in RSS feed server.
Mar 18, 2013 v4.6.3
Feb 27, 2013 v4.6.2
Feb 04, 2013 v4.6.1
Jan 28, 2013 v4.6
Dec 31, 2012 v4.5.1
Dec 18, 2012 v4.5
Nov 12, 2012 v4.4.1
Nov 03, 2012 v4.4
Oct 23, 2012 v4.3.5
Oct 15, 2012 v4.3.4
Sep 14, 2012 v4.3.3
Sep 03, 2012 v4.3.2
Aug 18, 2012 v4.3.1
Jul 30, 2012 v4.3
Jul 05, 2012 v4.2.3
Jun 20, 2012 v4.2.2
Jun 11, 2012 v4.2.1
May 26, 2012 v4.2
May 04, 2012 v4.1.2
Apr 23, 2012 v4.1.1
Apr 11, 2012 v4.1
Mar 19, 2012 v4.0.4
Mar 05, 2012 v4.0.1
Feb 27, 2012 v4.0
Feb 03, 2012 v3.6.2
Jan 30, 2012 v3.6.1
Jan 09, 2012 v3.6
Dec 14, 2011 v3.5.2
Dec 12, 2011 v3.5.1
Dec 08, 2011 v3.5
Nov 14, 2011 v3.4
Oct 29, 2011 v3.3.1
Oct 24, 2011 v3.3
Oct 06, 2011 v3.2.1
Oct 05, 2011 v3.2.1
Sep 22, 2011 v3.2
- Support for Yahoo! Mail notifications
Sep 15, 2011 v3.1.2
Sep 12, 2011 v3.1.1
Sep 06, 2011 v3.1
- Support for Microsoft Live Hotmail accounts. Interval for checking accounts can be configured individually for each account.
Aug 23, 2011 v3.0.2
Aug 13, 2011 v3.0
- This release adds support for HTML formatted mail and feeds. All layout, images and links are displayed as in the web browser.
For Gmail IMAP accounts, it s now possible to view both unread and read mail.
The operation to Mark as unread is also added.
The user interface have been improved with a new Ribbon toolbar and support for both horizontal and vertical layout of the main window.
The popup notifications are also improved and can now be fully customized.
Many new settings and features.
Jul 27, 2011 v2.7.3
Jul 21, 2011 v2.7.2
Jul 08, 2011 v2.7.1
Jul 06, 2011 v2.7
- Support for multi-select in main window.
Perform operations like Mark as read or Delete on multiple items.
Menu for accounts have several new actions.
New advanced account configuration with SMTP settings, additional sender e-mail addresses and signatures.
Translations for Danish, Portuguese (Brazil) and Serbian (Cyrillic) added
Jun 27, 2011 v2.6
- Hungarian, Serbian, Slovak and Slovenian translations added.
New appearance settings in Option dialog.
Possible to right click on mail and select Archive.
Behaviour of delete mail is now always Move to Trash.
Custom executable can be set as web browser to use
Jun 17, 2011 v2.5
Jun 06, 2011 v2.4.1
Jun 01, 2011 v2.4
May 31, 2011 v2.3.3
May 27, 2011 v2.3.2
May 26, 2011 v2.3.1
May 25, 2011 v2.3
Support for marking mail with star or as spam.
IMAP mail will by default be moved to Trash when deleted (configurable).
When adding a new IMAP account, the available labels can be browsed.
The operation to send mail is now performed in background.
May 18, 2011 v2.2
- This release includes support for attachments and enhanced formatting in Compose Mail dialog.
A new Help Browser is also included, to get faster access to the Gmail Notifier Pro help topics.
There are several small corrections and improvements. One of them is the new Mail section in the Options dialog.
May 10, 2011 v2.1.2
May 09, 2011 v2.1
May 09, 2011 v2.1
- Added support for mail attachments (IMAP) and storage of IMAP mail on disk for faster updates. Calendar events are listed in main window. Many small improvements and a few bug fixes.
May 03, 2011 v2.0.3
Apr 25, 2011 v2.0.1
- Improvements to the theme preview
Minor GUI corrections
Apr 21, 2011 v2.0
- New major release with many improvements, corrections and new settings.
Added support for Google Calendar with calendar reminders.
Added support for Google News.
Added support for RSS/Atom news feeds.
Unlimited amount of Google News and RSS/Atom news feeds can be used without registration.
Mar 29, 2011 v1.3.2
- Better support for HTML formatted mail when using IMAP.
Mar 28, 2011 v1.3
- New settings for launching Gmail in browser, without typing password.
Mar 26, 2011 v1.2
- Better IMAP support
Easier access to features like delete mail and mark as read in the popup notifications
Several minor improvements and corrections
Mar 24, 2011 v1.1
Keep track of your favorite apps!
Create a free SnapFiles member account to add apps to your Favorites or Watchlist. Keep track of your downloads and get update notifications.
Register for free!