CleanMem update history @SnapFiles
This page shows you how often CleanMem has been updated with us over the past few months.
We also try to include additional information for each update (new features, changes etc.), however this information may not always be available.
Sep 21, 2012 v2.4.3
Jun 26, 2012 v2.4.2
Apr 23, 2012 v2.4.1
Apr 01, 2012 v2.4.0
Feb 29, 2012 v2.3.2
Oct 22, 2011 v2.3.1
- New button control code, the old code for the buttons caused the program to crash on some machines.
Code tweaks and improvements.
Oct 03, 2011 v2.3.0
- Added a new check for new version feature.
Lots of GUI changes, should make the program more stable.
Jul 09, 2011 v2.2.0
- Added better support for the window positions of the program. On some users systems, if they had another program running that worked with program windows, it would cause CleanMem to save the window positions off screen, or if a user lowered their screen resolution and the old position would now be off screen. The program now checks the current screen resolution and brings the windows back on screen. I made sure this supports people with multiple monitors :-) Fixed a few small bugs.
Added some control dllss to have CleanMem use instead of the ones on the users systems. On a few rare systems, if the users theme controls had the wrong or mismatched versions then CleanMem or their computer would crash. I have put the correct files with CleanMem and it will use those now instead. I am hoping this will fix the crash problems for those few people.
Apr 30, 2011 v2.1.1
Apr 11, 2011 v2.1.0
Mar 24, 2011 v2.0.2
Mar 16, 2011 v2.0.1
Mar 14, 2011 v2.0
Jan 12, 2011 v1.7.0
- Major update. Make sure to uninstall any old versions of CleanMem first.
CleanMem is now 3.5x faster. CleanMem use to take 3.5 sec to do its job and close. It now takes 1 sec.
Update to the mini monitor to show actual percentage of memory use. This shows up in the tooltip text of the system tray icon. Since the tray icon can only fit 2 chars the percentage is rounded. But in the tooltip it will show the current. Example: 35.635% The system tray icon only changes when the percentage changes. When a user would update the colors of the try icon the change wouldn`t happen till then. Now when a user changes anything for the system tray icon it will update immediately.
The system tray icon didn`t render properly if your system was set to less than True Color (32 bit) This has now been fixed.
Added global hotkey support to the mini monitor. The user can now set what keys to hit to run CleanMem.
Added a GUI for the settings of CleanMem. CleanMem now stores all settings in one ini file instead of multiple text files.
Minor tweaks and fine tuning to the mini monitor.
CleanMem setup now auto detects if a system is 32 or 64 bit and selects the correct install option during setup.
CleanMem setup support silent installs.
Dec 27, 2010 v1.6.5
Dec 20, 2010 v1.6.4
- New features per user request. I have removed all 101 static tray icons from the program. The user can now set the colors and font for the tray icon to their liking.
Small performance improvement, instead of the tray icon updating every 1 sec it only updates when it needs to.
Dec 16, 2010 v1.6.3
- The total processes on the mini monitor just wasn`t cutting it. First the API would cause 1,100 page faults per sec. Then I switched it to use WMI to pull the process count. This lowered the page faults to 14. But turned out it also caused the WMI service to be at 1 - 2% all the time. This just wont do! The point of a monitor is to do its job without taking anything from the system.
I have dropped total processes from the monitor and replaced it with current page file usage. The monitor now has 0 page faults and 0 cpu :-)
I has also added a few more features. You can now hide the totals and button on the monitor, making it even smaller by only showing the bar.
You can now right click anywhere on the mini monitor to pull up the menu. This is useful if you hide the Clean Memory button and still want to run it.
Dec 14, 2010 v1.6.2
- Fixed a bug where the colors where not being set at startup of the mini monitor.
When using the bar fill picture the text would stay black. Per user request the text will now match the bar fill text color.
Dec 12, 2010 v1.6.1
- Code improvement on the mini monitor. The code to pull the number of running processes was causing a high amount of page faults. While page faults do not hurt the system,
it still bugged me that the Windows API used to get the process count was causing 1100 page faults every time it ran, which was every 1 sec. I have since used a different api and code and dropped the page faults down to 14 instead of 1100
Keep track of your favorite apps!
Create a free SnapFiles member account to add apps to your Favorites or Watchlist. Keep track of your downloads and get update notifications.
Register for free!