CintaNotes update history @SnapFiles
This page shows you how often CintaNotes has been updated with us over the past few months.
We also try to include additional information for each update (new features, changes etc.), however this information may not always be available.
May 07, 2013 v2.2
Apr 08, 2013 v2.1.1
Mar 19, 2013 v2.1
Feb 25, 2013 v2.0.4
Feb 11, 2013 v2.0.3
Jan 24, 2013 v2.0.2
Dec 31, 2012 v2.0.1
Dec 19, 2012 v2.0
Nov 27, 2012 v1.8.5
Nov 13, 2012 v1.8.4
Oct 31, 2012 v1.8.3
Oct 16, 2012 v1.8.2
Oct 03, 2012 v1.8.1
Sep 26, 2012 v1.8
- Highly recommended update with many bugfixes:
`Expand All/Collapse All` commands in the Tag Sidebar;
Keep some text formatting on clip from RTF enabled applications;
New commands in note editor;
Support working with read-only databases;
Many small enhancements.
Jul 14, 2012 v1.7.1
Jul 09, 2012 v1.7
May 14, 2012 v1.6.2
Apr 24, 2012 v1.6.1
- Some new shortcuts, performance optimizations and other enhancements
Apr 11, 2012 v1.6
- License change notice: with this version, the licensing model changes to `Freemium`. Basic functionality (which covers all features of version 1.5.7) continues to be free, but the new commercial features require buying a Personal or Company license.
Mar 20, 2012 v1.5.7
- Updated translations.
Daily backup scheduling was broken, CN was constantly doing daily backup.
Note editor was not reused for new notes after manual save, what could lead to losing newly entered data.
Fixed std::out_of_range error on pressing Ctrl+BkSpc in title/tags/link fields.
It was not possible to clip text from CN editor window.
Editor: Underlined text style was lost when pasting from clipboard.
Feb 20, 2012 v1.5.6
Feb 08, 2012 v1.5.5
- Configuring how the note s timestamp is displayed in the notes list.
Searching by modification time.
Improved speed of XML import and export.
Display of note creation and modification time in the editor.
Jan 12, 2012 v1.5.4
Dec 16, 2011 v1.5.3
- Text highlight color and monospace font are now configurable in .settings file.
Nov 14, 2011 v1.5.2
Tag autocomplete now matches any word in multi word tags;
New option `Options/Editor/Auto-Indent`
Nov 04, 2011 v1.5.1
Apr 07, 2011 v1.4.3
- - Added the `Notebook Parameters` dialog, which allows to setup the notebook file path, adjust synchronization settings, and move current notebook to another location. The dialog box is called up with the `File/Notebook...` menu item.
Added translations of the UI into Hungarian, Lithuanian, Slovenian and Spanish languages.
Added the `Help/Translations` menu item, which is a link to the collaborative UI translation center based on the Transifex online service.
Feb 14, 2011 v1.4.2
Feb 03, 2011 v1.4.1
Jan 20, 2011 v1.4
- Support for multiple languages in UI
Scroll long notes via holding a spacebar to "pin" them
Configurable clipping options regarding note title.
`Show similarly tagged` command on Ctrl+BkSp
The editor now opens the note at the same place in text where the note preview was, with search term highlighted.
Ability to jump to next/previous page in note preview on Ctrl + Left/Right arrow.
Nov 01, 2010 v1.3
- Automatic highlighting of links inside notes. Feature
Reopening not explicitly closed note windows on program restart. Feature
Ctrl+Enter in search box for transforming tag search into tag sidebar selection. Enhancement
Ctrl+Home/End for going to first/last line of text in the editor from any control. Enhancement
Text in the search field gets selected when pressing `Ctrl+F` Enhancement
Tag autocomplete automatically adds space at the end. Enhancement
Removed legacy CintaNotes Beta (.dat) notebook support to reduce executable size. Enhancement
Crash when pressing Ctrl+Break Fix
Empty notes were not deleted automatically on ESC press Fix
Crash on closing from tray menu with open note editor window(s) Fix
SQLite error while pasting text from Scintilla-based editors Fix
Long tags didn t fit into autocomplete popup Fix
Control resizing bug when started maximized Fix
Jul 19, 2010 v1.2
Jun 19, 2010 v1.1C
Jun 17, 2010 v1.1A
- DropBox synchronization without closing the program
Exclude tags via Alt-clicking on them in the tag sidebar.
Mar 18, 2010 v1.0B
- Added keyboard shortcuts for sorting
Fixed runtime error at startup for non-administrative accounts
Fixed sorting control redrawing issue
Mar 16, 2010 v1.0A
- Fixes possible runtime error at startup
Keep track of your favorite apps!
Create a free SnapFiles member account to add apps to your Favorites or Watchlist. Keep track of your downloads and get update notifications.
Register for free!