AWRC Pro update history @SnapFiles
This page shows you how often AWRC Pro has been updated with us over the past few months.
We also try to include additional information for each update (new features, changes etc.), however this information may not always be available.
Apr 19, 2013 v9.5.1
Apr 02, 2013 v9.5.0
Mar 21, 2013 v9.4.5
Jan 25, 2013 v9.4.2
Jan 23, 2013 v9.4.1
Jul 24, 2012 v9.3.9
- Added support for Single Computer Licenses, allowing reduced start price.
Jul 21, 2012 v9.3.8
Special key shortcuts like Alt-Tab, Alt-Esc and Windows Key combinations can now be easily simulated on the remote
The Refresh Rate and Scale comboboxes have been modified.
Jul 16, 2012 v9.3.7
Jul 05, 2012 v9.3.6
Jul 02, 2012 v9.3.5
- By running Configure, the License Administrator can select from 3 Feature Levels.
- Remote computer is pinged for online status before attempting to connect, so no waste of time if remote is offline.
- With Windows 2003, starting a RDP session (Terminal Services/Remote Desktop) while AWRCP is connected might crash the remote agent. Also with Windows 2003, when a RDP session is connected to the console (also called administrative connection), connecting with AWRCP would present a black screen.
- Interface freezing while connecting has been reduced.
- The Abort button does abort lengthy operations while connecting.
- Workaround for a known XP FUS bug discussed here: http://tinyurl.com/7zvr2pg
- Keyboard and mouse not working properly in some language charsets (Russian and probably others).
- Processes Information not working properly under Windows 2000, after changes done with release 9.2.
Keep track of your favorite apps!
Create a free SnapFiles member account to add apps to your Favorites or Watchlist. Keep track of your downloads and get update notifications.
Register for free!